2013 is on its way out the door, but before we say goodbye, it’s time for my annual top sex bloggers list! This year’s list of the best sex bloggers out there was truly a labor of love. We had more nominations than ever before!
Before we get to this year’s list, check out these top sex bloggers who have been retired because they previously claimed the #1 spot:
We also have a few other awards to give out!
New Voice of the Year: I legit could not decide between Erika from Oh Joy Sex Toy, who has a completely unique and creative way of writing posts using comics, and GrittyWoman, who I seriously can’t believe has been around for less than a year.
Sex Comic of the Year: Oglaf.com – great for a naughty laugh
Sex-Positive Community of the Year: The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society – love the spirit of this group!
Best Group Blog: Life on the Swingset – okay, there are other blogs on the list below with more than one author, but this is a huge number of people coming together to write blogs, produce podcasts, review toys, and more. It’s really more like a network than a single blog…and it’s awesome!
And now, without further ado, your 2013 Top Sex Bloggers list:
100. YOU! As always, I want to leave a place on this list for ALL the awesome sex bloggers out there! So please leave a comment on Between My Sheets with your name/URL to tell us about your sexy blog!
Want a button for you side bar or blog post? Feel free to use the code below. You can also save and upload the image to your own site if you’d rather post it that way, or even create your own.
<a href=”http://betweenmysheets.com/top-100-sex-bloggers-of-2013″ target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i39.tinypic.com/15wxnkm.jpg”></a>
If you’re on Twitter, you can tweet about this list by clicking here. (The text is fully editable if you want to write your own tweet.)
You can also feel free to repost the list on your own blog (in entirety or just a part, like the top ten). All I ask is that you mention that I compiled this list and link back to this blog post. Also feel free to pick your favorites from this list to link to in your own mini-list…or even create your own full list! The whole point is to support the sex blogger community as much as possible by encouraging your readers to visit new and awesome blogs.
I also want to say a sad goodbye to a few sex bloggers who aren’t around anymore. We will miss you, and I hope that you’ll still be around the internets, even if you aren’t blogging anymore.
- Aisha from Being Aisha
- HH and Lo from My Sex Life with Lola
- Mia Lee from Little Girl Lost
Happy trails, everyone! (Know someone to add this list? Let me know! Didn’t mean to miss anyone!)
Last, a few more housekeeping notes:
- Why didn’t you or your favorite sex blogger make the list? Read this post.
- Your number is relative to the other bloggers on this list, not relative to your position last year. So, if you were #10 last year an are #40 this year, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a worse blogger than you were last year. Besides, you really shouldn’t care too much about this list. After all, it’s just one person’s humble opinion.
- If you find a broken link, let me know! With a list this big, there are bound to be a few errors.
- If you’re on the list and want to be called a different name or want me to add your Twitter handle, let me know!
If you liked this list and the rest of the content on Between My Sheets, why not sign up for my mailing list so you’ll get weekly updates right to your inbox? I also announce when the nominations open every year to email subscribers, so if you missed it this year, sign up and you’ll get an email next time around!
Rori is the founder of Between My Sheets. She works full time as a writer, reviewer, and online educator and can be reached at rori-at-betweenmysheets.com