It’s finally here! The Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2011! It’s the fourth annual list!
This post is under the CREATIVE COMMONS license, which means that you are welcome to republish it on your own blog as long as you give credit by linking back to this post. If you enjoyed the post, also consider tweeting it or sharing it on Facebook! Remember, this is my list, fully created by me, but based on community nominations. If you don’t agree, consider creating your own list on your blog to promote blogger you like!
NEW this year: I’ve included Twitter handles when I could find them so you can connect with your favorite sex bloggers through social media. If I don’t have a Twitter handle linked, I couldn’t find it on the blogger’s site, but you can definitely feel free to comment/email if you know it!
Also, scroll to the very end…I have another great prize for everyone!
AND: Make sure to check out Sinclair Sexsmith, who’s been retired from this top list, but is SUPER AWESOME!
Thanks again to everyone who nominated their fellow bloggers! And now, your 2011 top sex blogs list:
- Guy New York (@quickiesnewyork) and The Dirty Gentleman from Quickies in New York
- Charlotte Times (@charlotte_times) from The Life and Charlotte Times
- Kendra Holliday (@TBK365 and @beautifulkind) from The Beautiful Kind
- Amie Wee (@crevicecanyon) from Crevice Canyon
- Riff Dog from Ashley and Me
- Catherine Toyooka (@Catcoaches) from Sex Spoken Here: Secrets of a Sexuality Educator
- Vineyard Road (@vineyardroad) from Vineyard Road
- David (@DavidinVegas) from A View from the Top
- Quizzical Pussy (@quizzicalpussy) from Quizzical Pussy
- Athol Kay from Married Man Sex Life
- Dick and Jane from Dick-n-Jane
- EA (@easilyaroused) from Easily Aroused
- Axe (@unspeakableaxe) from Unspeakable Axe
- Joan Price (@JoanPrice) from Naked at Our Age – Better Than I Ever Expected
- Oatmeal Girl (@oatmeal_girl) from Submission & Metaphor
- Dark Gracie (@darkgracie) from Dark Gracie
- Mistress Lilyana (@MistressLilyana) from Mistress Lilyana
- Kyle Jones (@butchtastickyle) from Butchtastic
- Cheeky Minx (@LoveHateSexCake) from Love Hate Sex Cake
- Adam from The Mind of a Married Man
- Dr. Marty Klein (@drmartyklein) from Sexual Intelligence
- Lady Pandorah (@ladypandorah) from Lady Pandorah’s Sanctuary
- Holly (@pervocracy) from The Pervocracy
- Brooke from Puppy Tales
- Lady Dragonfly (@miladydragonfly) from Lady Dragonfly
- nilla (@swirlednilla) from Vanillamom’s Blog
- Wilhelmina Wang (@wilhelminawang) from Heartbreak Nymphomania
- Holden (@packingvocals) from Packing Vocals
- 25 Things from 25 Things About My Sexuality
- Thumper (@thumperMN) from Denying Thumber
- Kake (@poeticerotica) from Poetic Erotica
- Lucas (@top2bottom) from Top to Bottom
- Ms. Diane D from Bi and Large – Cuckolding with a Twist
- Betty Dodson and Carlin Ross (@dodsonandross) from Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross – Sex Information Online
- Kat (@shackledkat) from Prowling with Kat
- The Gentle Nibbles Writing Team (@gentlenibbles) from Gentle Nibbles
- Pandora (@pandorablake) from Spanked, Not Silenced
- Molly (@mollysdailykiss) from Molly’s Daily Kiss
- Vixen from Secrets of a Blue-Eyed Vixen
- DDD from Dick Dyke Dick
- Jade (@piecesofjade) from Pieces of Jade
- Jiz Lee (@jizlee) from Jiz Lee
- Sin from Finding My Submission
- Kris from The Phone Courtesan
- SapioSlut from SapioSlut
- Rockin’ (@RockinwithaCock) from Light Switch
- Rachael (@rabbitwhite) from Rachel Rabbit White
- Neo Dom Tom from A Bedroom Dom
- Daisy Danger (@daisydanger) from The True Life Sex Adventures of Daisy Danger
- Violet & Rye (@UCAppetites) from Uncommon Appetites
- Kaya from Under His Hand
- Lilith (@lilith9465) from Lilith Land
- Lady Grinning Soul (@LadyGrinSoul) from Lady Grinning Soul
- Septimus from Dirty Art by Septimus
- Roxy (@sroxy) from Uncommon Curiosity
- Anakin (@AnakinDarth) and Padme (@padmeamidala) from Journey to the Darkside
- Dr. Charlie Glickman (@charlieglickman) from Adult Sexuality Education
- Lily from theblackleatherbelt
- Arabella (@askarabella) from Bombshells & Rockstars
- SN from Peel It Off!
- Bre from Owned, Collared, Loved
- Adriana Ravenlust from Of Sex and Love
- Delilah (@definingdelilah) from Defining Delilah
- Arthur and Annabelle (@lustandconfused) from Lust and Confused
- Lorelei (@suggestive) from Suggestive Tongue
- Kitty Stryker from PurrVersatility
- Mollena (@Mollena) from The Perverted Negress
- Naughty Lexi from Exploits of Lexi
- Karen Blue (@kissinbluekaren) from Kissing Blue Karen
- Arti (@ArtiAbsinthium) from Absinthe Cocktail
- Figleaf (@talkingfigleaf) from Real Adult Sex
- Miranda and Aarron from The Swingers Attic
- Blacksilk (@BlacksilkBlog) from Blacksilk’s Boudoir
- Violet (@violetscreaming) from Screaming Violet
- Ferns (@Ferns__) from Domme Chronicles
- SlipperyWhnWhet (@SlipperyWhnWhet) from A Slut’s Memoir
- Fruit Taster (@fruittaster) from Fruits of Libido
- Mrs. Discontented (@DiscontentedMrs) from Mrs. Discontented
- Aisha from Being Aisha
- Ruby Ryder from Pegging Paradise
- Chrystal Bougon from Better Sex Radio
- Lipstick Lori (@lipsticklori) from Rarely Wears Lipstick
- CarrieAnn (@CarrieAnn_) from A View from the Floor
- Dangerous Lilly (@dangerouslilly) from This Could Be Dangerous
- Electronic Doll (@electronic_doll) from Post Modern Sleaze
- Jerome from Let’s Talk About Sex
- Dusk (@dusk_in_chains) from Dusk (in chains)
- Innocent Loverboy (@innocentlb) from Innocent Loverboy
- RHS from The Redheaded Slut
- Violet Blue (@violetblue) from Tiny Nibbles
- Amy (@AnalAmy) from Anal Amy
- Curvaceous Dee (@curvaceousdee) from Curvaceous Dee
- Jason Stotts (@Jstotts) from Erosophia
- Mistress Kay (@mistress_kay) from Kinky World
- Viemoira from Cavern of the Beast
- Lucid (@lucidobsession) from Lucid Obsession
- ♀ & sss (@sweatshopsissy) from Sweat Shop Sissy
- Kat from She Makes the Rules
- Yummy from Sexual Adventures of a Married Woman
- YOU! – As always, I want to leave a place on this list for ALL the awesome sex bloggers out there! So please leave a comment on Between My Sheetswith your name/URL to tell us about your sexy blog!
Whew…quite the list, right? A few housekeeping notes:
- Why didn’t you or your favorite sex blogger make the list? Read this post. It probably wasn’t personal!
- YES YES YES! – as I’ve said at the beginning, you can totally republish this list in its entirety on your own blog. All I ask is that you link back to this post to give credit.
- Want to say thank you? The next time you buy something on Amazon, use that link – it’s my affiliate link and I’ll give a little throwback cash at no additional cost to you.
- If you find a broken link, let me know! With a list this big, there are bound to be a few errors.
- If you’re on the list and want to be called a different name (names are tricky in this blogging niche) or want me to add your Twitter handle, let me know!
- YES – there are buttons available for your sidebar: You are also welcome to make your own button!
RIP Some of my FAVORITE Blogs!
This was a sad year for me because so many really incredible bloggers decided to call it quits. That happens every year, of course, but this year, there were some particularly tear-inducing ends! Since they still have HOT archives, I’d like to give special shout-outs to the top three bloggers that ended their blogs this year:
Last – THE PRIZE:
Update: the contest has now ended! But, I do regularly run contests for subscribers, so you might still want to sign up below!
In celebration, I’m giving away a brand new sex toy to one lucky winner! You get to pick ANY TOY YOU WANT from the Eden Fantasys site (up to $50 value)! Entering is easy – you just have to be on my mailing list. If you’re already on the list, great – you’re already entered! If you’re not (or if you’re not sure), you can sign up here:
A winner will be drawn on DECEMBER 1, 2011. In the coming weeks, I’ll be doing additional giveaways for Twitter followers and Facebook fans, so you might want to connect with me on those networks as well!
Also: If you’re a sex blogger and interested in learning some more professional tips for building a blog that draws in more traffic and makes money (without selling out or scamming your readers), you may also want to make sure that you’re on my mailing list, subscribed to my blog, or following me on Twitter. I’m presenting a webinar to help sex bloggers take their blogs to the next level very soon and you don’t want to miss the details!