Update: Please read this blog post before you comment on this list or email me.
Can you believe it’s that time again? I’ve been working hard on this list for several months now, and so have your 2010 judges (make sure to say thank you to them here).
First, some housekeeping:
- This year, we had over 200 nominations through comments, email, and Twitter! Everyone who was nominated should be proud!
- A lower score than you had last year doesn’t mean that you’re a worse blogger than last year. It’s all relative compared to the other bloggers nominated.
- This year, a blog was counted as a single number, regardless of the number of writers. If you have multiple blogs, you were listed with the highest-rating blog.
- The banner ads along the side are for sponsors, affiliates, and sex-pos charities – check them out! (NOTE: Banner ads do not necessarily mean they support this list)
- Yes, there are buttons available, created by by fabulous Lilly of This Could Be Dangerous… Grab them at the bottom of this page.
- For some FAQ, check out the bottom of the post!
PLEASE NOTE: No one listed here should be considered a supporter of Between My Sheets or this list. This is simply a list of sex bloggers I enjoy and want to promote.
And now, your 2010 Top 100 Sex Bloggers!
- (Please see this post)
- TBK from The Beautiful Kind
- Iona and James from SapioSlut
- Quizzical Pussy from Quizzical Pussy
- Sadie from Sexie Sadie’s Stories of Seduction
- Vixen from Secrets of a Blue-Eyed Vixen
- Adrian Colesberry from Adrian’s Blog
- EA from Easily Aroused
- Guy New York from Quickies in New York
- Joan from Better Than I Ever Expected: Sex and Aging
- 25 Things from 25 Things About My Sexuality
- AAG from AAG Blog
- Bad, Bad Girl from BBG Blog
- Holden from Packing Vocals
- The blogging team at Sex is Fun
- Elle from Kink Unleashed
- Rachel from Rabbit Write
- Clarisse Thorn from Pro-Sex Outreach, Open-Minded Feminism
- littlegirlyone from littlegirlyland
- Remittance Girl from Remittance Girl
- Mistress Arabella from Bombshells & Rockstars
- Axe from Unspeakable Axe
- Coke Talk from Dear Coke Talk
- Jack from Writing Dirty
- Kayar Silkenvoice from Silken on Sex
- The blogging team at Gentle Nibbles
Sinclair Sexsmith from Sugarbutch Chronicles
- Lilly from This Could Be Dangerous…
- Kit from Blogging Dangerously
- Mistress Lilyana from Mistress Lilyana
- TitsMcScandal from The Blogging Slave
suggestivetongue from suggestivetongue
- Library Vixen from Library Vixen
- Oatmeal Girl from Submission & Metaphor
- Riff Dog from Ashley and Me
- Rockin’ with a Cock In from Light Switch
- Dick and Jane from Dick-n-Jane
- Shasta from Stiletto Diaries
- Athol Kay from Married Man Sex Life
- Padme and Anakin from Journey to the Darkside
- PrettyPowerTools from Pretty Power Tools
- Dark Gracie from Gracie’s Playground
- Mollena from The Perverted Negress
- The blogging team at Sex in the Public Square
- The blogging team at Pop My Cherry Review
- Emma and Maymay from Kink on Tap
- Dave from Glimpses of Dave
- Jake from Facts and Friction
- Sylvanus and Mina from At Longing’s End
- Lucy from Sexy Blogtime
- Ms. Naughty from Ms. Naughty Porn for Women Blog
- Wendy Blackheart from Heart Full of Black
- Cin from Seeing My Own Reflection
- Holly from The Pervocracy
- Lady Pandorah from Lady Pandorah’s Sanctuary
- Olga Wolstenholme at Cuntlove
- Jiz Lee from Jiz Lee
- Aubrey from Vagina Drum
- Black Pearl from The Filthy Ramblings of a Dirty Girl on Lock
- Dallas from Naughty Americans
- Jerry Jones from Little Submissions
- Sir Zoomer from Vanilla-Xtract
- Chantelle from Chantelle Austin International
- Gloria from Gloria’s Oversexed Mind
- Insatiable Desire from Insatiable Desire
- Spring Flower from A Girl’s Gotta Have Options
- Epiphora from Hey Epiphora
- Wilhemina from Heartbreak Nymphomania
- Erin from Let’s Eat Cake
- Autumn from The First Day of Autumn
- Kyle from Butchtastic
- Cheeky Minx from Love Hate Sex Cake
- Diva from Debauched Domestic Diva
- Scarlet Lotus St. Syr from Purveyor of Pleasure and Wanton Lotus
- Janie from A Hundred Ways to be Perverse in the Library
- The Secret Slut from The Secretive Slut
- Curvaceous Dee from Curvaceous Dee
- Jefferson from One Life, Take Two
- Kris from Phone Courtesan and Experience Kris
- Lila from ¡Qué sinvergüenza!
- Essin’ Em from Essin’ Em
- Shon Richards from Erotiterrorist
- Violet Blue from Tiny Nibbles
- Evey from Voyeur on Display
- Miss Mia from Things You Can’t Ask Mom
- Coy Pink from No Need to be Coy
- Mistress Matisse from Mistress Matisse’s Journal
- Audacia Ray from Waking Vixen
- That Toy Chick from Desk Full of Dildos
- Britni from Oh My God, That Britni’s Shameless
- SSS and ♀ from Sweat Shop Sissy
- Ferns from Domme Chronicles
- Jerome Nichols from Let’s Talk About Sex
- Dreamwalker from Dreamwalker Sadistic Poet
- Dr. Petra from Dr. Petra Boynton’s Blog
- Viemoira from Cavern of the Beast
- Shirley from Reptillian Prostitute
- Carrie Ann from A View from the Floor
- Sophia St. James from Sophia St. James XXX
- YOU! As always that last person on the list is you. Please, please, please leave a comment below promoting your own blog (or the blog of someone you love). Links are welcome, as long as they lead us to a sex-related blog, not a retail website or porn aggregation site.
If you’re a blogger on this list and I’ve made a mistake (the link is wrong, you want your name to be changed, I missed an author, etc), please email me right away and I’ll change it!
Some FAQ about the 2010 list:
- Why was I/my favorite blogger included?
The most common reasons are that they weren’t nominated, their blog was password protected, or they have been blogging for less than six months. You can read more at this page.
- How were these bloggers selected?
Myself and a number of other bloggers rated them on a scale from 1 to 10 based on site design, frequency of posting, quality of posts, readership interaction, and more. Our ratings were averaged and I acted as the tiebreaker.
- Can I repost this list on my website?
YES YES YES YES YES. This list is most beneficial if it is reposted across the web. I only ask that you credit me with a link to this site or this post, rather than trying to pass it off as your own. If you do your own list, though, let me know – I’ll support it here!
Note: In the spirit of things, I prefer you post the list in its entirety. Whether or not you post the banners is up to you, but please DO NOT replace them with your own banner ads within the list post.
- How can I say thank you for this list?
First, visit the websites of all of the judges. They’re awesome.
Second, leave a comment here, on this post, promoting your site or a site you love that wasn’t included on the list.
Third, come back next year to nominate blogs and participate as a judge.
Fourth, consider clicking on my link before making a purchase on Amazon. I’ll get the affiliate credit for anything you buy, and it won’t cost you any more than if you had gone there by simply typing “amazon.com” into your address bar.
Fifth, sign up for my mailing list, which will keep you connected to everything going on here at Between My Sheets:
Rori is the founder of Between My Sheets. She works full time as a writer, reviewer, and online educator and can be reached at rori-at-betweenmysheets.com