Let’s play nice here on Between My Sheets. Okay, we can get a little naughty. But before you play at all, here are some ground rules, policies, and disclosures you need to know:
Age of Consent
Everything here at Between My Sheets is for adult eyes only. That means 18+ or whatever the age of consent is where you live. Do not sign up for my mailing list if you are under this age. Do not leave a comment if you are under this age. Do not follow me on Twitter or like my page on Facebook if you are under this age. Do not send me an email if you are under this age without CLEARLY stating how old you are.
I love getting comments here at Between My Sheets. A few rules to follow:
- Please be respectful. Debate and dissenting options are totally cool. Name calling in anger is not.
- When you leave a comment, you’re agreeing that I have full rights to publish it on the site.
- Links within comments are only welcome if they add to the discussion or have relevance to the post in some way.
- Please leave a name or screen name in the “name” field. Don’t use a keyword or your site name (unless your site name doubles as your screen name).
- Comments from first-time commenters are held as pending until I manually approve them. I try to approve all comments within 12 hours, but it occasionally takes a bit longer. If you don’t see your comment in 24 hours, feel free to email me so I can try to find it and allow it to go live on the site.
The most important thing to remember about comments: They are approved or removed solely at my discretion!
I’m required by the FTC to tell you that most of the review products I’ve covered here at Between My Sheets are items I’ve been given for free. I try to remember to mention that within the post as well, but just in case it isn’t clear, unless I flat-out state that I’ve purchased the product, you can assume it was given to me.
Reviews here at Between My Sheets are always 100% honest. I’ll never write a positive review just because I was given a product for free. However, links within the reviews will likely go to the site of the company who sent me the free product. This may not be where you’ll find the best price, so you might want to do a little investigating with Google before you make the purchase.
Many of the links to toys and other products that you’ll find on my sidebar or within posts are affiliate links. This means that I’ll get a small amount of money from the company in exchange for referring you to the site. You won’t pay more than you normally would on the site by using one of my affiliate links.
Sponsored Posts and Guest Posts
If I’ve been paid to write a post, it will also clearly state that the post was sponsored by the company or person in question. I will never accept sponsored posts that do not reflect my honest opinion (i.e., you can’t pay me to write a good review).
I love posting guest posts from my readers, other bloggers, companies, and anyone else in the sex-positive community. Guest posts are always clearly marked as such.