Seven years ago, I decided to honor my favorite sex bloggers by posting a list of them on my site. That little list has become something that I (and I hope you) look forward to every year! Today, nominations are open for the Top Sex Sex Bloggers List of 2014! (Note: nominations are also still open for Sex Blogger Post of the Year, where we’re celebrating individual blog posts in three categories – click here to nominate your favorite posts if you haven’t already.)
This year, we have a few awesome sponsors! Check out their banners on the sidebar. This list also includes some of my affiliates. Please support my sponsors and affiliates! That’s how we keep the lights on around here, and we’re eternally grateful that we can afford to spend the time it takes to judge blogs every year.
Nominating your favorite blogger is easy: Just scroll down and leave a comment on this post!
If you’re new to this list, here’s how it works: readers across the Internet come here to nominate their favorite sex bloggers. Cash and I review all of the blogs and score them on a scale from one to ten, based on content, design, and activity. When we’re done, we average the scores, make some hard decisions, and post a list of the 100 top sex bloggers of the year!
The point is to help everyone discover new blogs to read. There are some awesome sex bloggers out there who deserve more traffic, and we want to promote them! To see an complete list of bloggers who have appeared on this list, check out this page.
There are a few simple rules:
1. No nominating yourself! I encourage your to tell your readers and social followers so they can nominate you. Click here to easily tweet that nominations are open. (Note: You don’t have to be a sex blogger yourself to nominate people.)
2. Each nomination should include the blog url. I don’t know everyone, and some bloggers have the same names.
3. Blog content can be anything sex related – erotica, sex education, sex news, sexy images, etc. Nothing illegal, obviously.
4. The blog can’t be protected. It’s ok if a few of the posts are protected, but the entire blog can’t be behind a password.
5. The blog should be at least a year old, but anyone who’s been blogging since at least Jan. 1, 2014 will be considered. Special exceptions will be made for someone who has recently moved to a new blog, but was previously blogging somewhere else.
6. You can nominate as many bloggers as you like, but please try to limit to your very favorites.
7. The blog must be active, which means that the blogger posts at least once every week or so. When I judge, any blog with no posts in the last 45 days will be eliminated.
8. A few blogs have been retired! See the sidebar.
Nominations close on
October 27 October 31. I recommend nominating your favorites right now so you don’t forget. You an also come back and leave an additional comment with more nominations if you think of someone else who deserves to be on the list.
Comments are moderated here, so if you’ve never posted here before, please be patient while I manually approve your nominations comment. If it doesn’t appear within one week, feel free to email me about the problem at rori-at-betweenmysheets-dot-com. If you don’t want to make your nominations public, for whatever reason, you can also email me at this email address with “2013 Nominations” in the subject line.
What are you waiting for? Comment now with your favorite blogs!
Want to receive an email when the list is released? Enter your information here to join my mailing list:
Now, what are you waiting for? Leave a comment below with your nominations for the 2014 list!
Rori is the founder of Between My Sheets. She works full time as a writer, reviewer, and online educator and can be reached at rori-at-betweenmysheets.com