Oh my goodness, when did it get to be September already? It’s time to open nominations for my annual Top Sex Bloggers list!
If you aren’t familiar with the list, here’s how it works: everyone nominations their favorite sex blogs. I review them, looking for content quality, good design, activity, etc. (Cash is helping with that process this year.). We rate the blogs on a scale from one to ten and post a list of the top 100 blogs of the year that everyone can use to discover new favorites. That’s what it is all about: everyone sharing their favorites so we can all find new, hot blogs to read!
Nominating your favorite blog(s) is easy! Just leave a comment on this post.
The rules are simple:
1. You can’t nominate yourself. You can post on your blog or via social media asking your fans to nominate you. Click here to easily tweet to your fans!
2. You don’t have to be a sex blogger yourself to nominate people.
3. Each nomination should include the blog url. I don’t know everyone, and some bloggers have the same names.
4. Blog content can be anything sex related. Nothing illegal, obviously.
5. The blog can’t be protected. It’s ok if a few of the posts are protected, but the entire blog can’t be behind a password.
6. The blog should be at least a year old, but anyone who’s been blogging since at least Jan. 1, 2013 will be considered. Special exceptions will be made for someone who has recently moved to a new blog, but was previously blogging somewhere else.
7. You can nominate as many bloggers as you like, but please try to limit to your very favorites.
8. The blog must be active, which means that the blogger posts at least once every week or so. When I judge in October, any blog with no posts in the last 45 days will be eliminated.
9. A few blogs have been retired! Those who have been named as the top blog are retired to make room for new awesome bloggers on the list. Retired bloggers are: Sinclair Sexsmith, Coquitten (blog no longer available), Guy New York and the Dirty Gentleman, and Molly’s Daily Kiss.
10. Nominations close on September 30. I recommend nominating your favorites right now so you don’t forget. You an also come back and leave an additional comment with more nominations if you think of someone else who deserves to be on the list.
Comments are moderated here, so if you’ve never posted here before, please be patient while I manually approve your nominations comment. If it doesn’t appear within one week, feel free to email me about the problem at rori-at-betweenmysheets-dot-com. If you don’t want to make your nominations public, for whatever reason, you can also email me at this email address with “2013 Nominations” in the subject line.
What are you waiting for? Comment now with your favorite blogs!
Want to receive an email when the list is released? Enter your information here to join my mailing list:
Love my annual sex bloggers list? Come see me speak live at Eroticon USA! Help cover the cost of my travel: